Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT3000
Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT3000 combines beauty, efficiency and convenience. A clean faced heat-circulating design with beautiful flame, glowing embers, aged oak logs with grate, and a modulating valve with wall-mounted switch controls for on/off and high/low flame operation. Top and rear dedicated flue models and a choice of millivolt or electronic controls. All models are equipped with a standard barrier that meets 2015 requirements.
Modest, yet refined, the DRT3000 Series direct-vent gas fireplaces combine beauty, efficiency and value. These fireplaces offer a clean-face heat circulating design combined with a beautiful energy saving flame, glowing embers, and oak logs for a realistic touch. To suit the mood of the occasion, you have complete comfort and flame control with high and low settings that are operated from the flip of a wall switch. New controls offer energy saving pilotless ignition with standard seamless battery backup, so you can count on your fireplace to provide heat even during a power outage. DRT3000 Series gas fireplaces are also a leader in heating efficiency and cost less to operate. With optional accessories like remote control and stylish interior liners, you can customize the DRT3000 fireplace to enhance any room.
- Select from four sizes – 33″, 35″, 40″ and 45″ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Aged Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ease of Operation
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Wireless wall-mounted control provides variable flame settings (electronic models only).
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting (except 33” models) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Add an optional ceramic fiber brick liner for a more traditional look.
All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||13,000 / 15,000||15,000 / 16,000||19,000 / 20,000||21,500|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote|
|Rating||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited||20 Year Limited||20 Year Limited||20 Year Limited|