Mason-Lite Wood Burning Fireplace Kit
Mason-Lite Wood Burning Fireplace Kit – Have you ever dreamed of the radiant warmth of a masonry fireplace in your bedroom? Or, do you dream of an outdoor fireplace where you can gather together with friends and loved ones?Dreams can come true with Mason-Lite masonry fireplaces. Our factory-built masonry fireboxes are affordable, easy to handle, and consistent in quality. A masonry fireplace adds luxury and increases the value of your home. Start dreaming right now with our beautiful gallery of fireplaces.
These kits are available in five different sizes of 33″, 39″, 44″, 49″ and 63″. These modular concrete fire boxes are the lightest in weight in their class with the highest heat resistant strength on the market. They meet or exceed all federal, state, and local construction building code requirements.
At half the cost and half the weight of traditional masonry wood burning fireplaces, Mason-Lite provides both value and convenience for builders and homeowners. Upper-floor masonry fireplaces are now possible because of Mason-Lite’s lightweight design. In addition, with its lightweight construction, Mason-Lite is easy to transport with lower costs for shipping and handling.
Rumford Style (shown)
The essential Rumford design features a tall, shallow construction with a streamlined throat. This approach vents smoke out of a room effectively, while reflecting heat to retain warmth within a room.
Moreover, Rumford fireplaces can accentuate any room with American and classical architecture or design, whether old or new construction. If you are a history aficionado or a lover of traditional elegance, Rumford fireplaces from Mason-Lite may be the perfect choice for your home or business environment.
Product Features & Benefits
- Lightweight construction with multiple firebox sizes available
- Indoor/outdoor, wood burning or gas systems
- Allowed for multi-story combustible floor installations
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Heat resistant fire tested up to 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant
- Made in the U.S.A.