Chicago Brick Oven Hybrid Counter Top CBO-750
Chicago Brick Oven Hybrid Counter Top CBO-750 includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven’s wood-fired flavor into every meal you make.
The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it’s certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll™.
Best Residential Pizza Oven
Our residential hybrid ovens are for outdoor use only. Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS)