Chicago Brick Oven CBO-1000 DIY Kit
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-1000 DIY Kit – With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, the CBO-1000 Commercial Pizza Oven DIY Kit is the ideal high-output commercial oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction.
Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick or stone to fit your individual style. This CBO oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
The insulation blanket increases heat retention and the oven’s unique shape creates a FlameRoll® which pulls the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating higher temperatures for superior cooking. This design allows the oven to reach temperatures in excess of 1,000° F.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and is certified to ULC/ORD C2162.