Vent Free Linear Gas Fireplaces
Vent Free Linear Gas Fireplaces - With almost no architectural constraints, linear vent-free fireplaces are quickly growing in popularity. The heat producers lead the way in efficiency at almost 99.9%. These fireplaces use the air in the room for combustion, delivering almost all of that energy and heat back into the living space. Vent-free fireplaces offer a variety of installation options as they don’t require bulky vent pipe or chimneys. Vent-Free systems are especially ideal for smaller homes and multi-level living spaces, where the installation of a vented fireplace is impossible. These units are generally available in Natural Gas and Propane Gas types.
Criticized in the past for being unsafe, more recent technologies such as Oxygen Depletion Sensors, and advances in clean burn units, have allowed these fireplaces to become 99.9% efficient. Although they produce a large amount of heat, these units do require an additional heat source or central air system for heat/air circulation throughout the home. One of the downsides of these fireplaces they are typically limited to 40,000 BTUs due to the large amount of heat they produce.
• 43” front open linear configuration
• Transform your fireplace into a see through model using the optional conversion kit.
• Gas controls are conveniently hidden in the fireplace floor
• Electronic ignition with battery backup to operate in the event of a
• Six flame settings for precise heat control
• 99.9% heating efficiency
• Three-piece black reflective porcelain liners.
• Includes clear glass media
• Mood enhancing fireplace interior lighting, with six distinctive illumination settings
• Full function remote control
• 20 Year Limited Warranty
• Available in 38”, 48”, 60”, & 72” sizes
• LED Lighting Under Floor
• In-Wall Lighting Control Module
• Thermostat Variable Remote Control
• Decorative Trim Kits and Media Available
• Array of optional liners available
• Up to 40,000 BTUs