Direct Vent Traditional Gas Fireplaces
Direct Vent Traditional Gas Fireplaces offer the look of real wood fireplaces without the hassle. Remote control options make the gas fireplace the top choice for comfort and convenience. Gas fireplaces can be integrated into almost anything, wall mounted, or built into a masonry surround.
At Arizona Fireplaces, we carry both Direct-Vent and B-Vent units. Depending on your budget as well as personal needs (i.e. size of living space and layout); you will need to choose accordingly. If you are unsure what type to select, feel free to give us a call. Our staff will be glad to assist you, so you don’t end up buying the wrong fireplace.
Here are our reccomendations for Direct Vent Traditional Gas Fireplaces and how they compare.
Heat N Glo SL
• 17,500 – 25,000 BTU
• 16″ Depth
Heat N Glo SLX
• Only 16 inches deep
• SlimLine fireplaces fit where others don’t
• Slender profiles make unique installations a reality
• Select from 3 sizes – 35″, 40″ & 45″
• Charred Oak log set, decorative grate and glowing embers.
• Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
• Standard interior illumination.
• Standard built-in blower kit enables higher efficiency and heat delivery to the living space.
• Ceramic glass provides more radiant heat than standard tempered glass
• Full-function remote simplifies operation.
• Energy saving intermittent electronic pilot ignition system reduces gas usage and provides reliable operation.
• Standard high/low flame control.
• Uninterrupted operation even during a power outage.
Heat N Glo 6000
• 36” or 42” sizes
• Eight fronts, 3 finish choices
• Choices of brick or reflective black glass panels
• Virtually invisible anti-reflective glass
• High-Definition logs
• Glowing embers
• Illuminated LED embers
• LED accent lighting
• Available in 40″ and 45″ clean- faced models.
• Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels.
• Premium, split-oak log set and beautiful glowing embers.
• Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
• Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
• Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
• Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
• Premium split oak log set has the look of a traditional wood fire.
• Choice of two realistic ceramic brick fireplace liners.
• Optional andirons and free- standing fire screens.
American Hearth Renegade
• Available in 36″ and 40″ models.
• 14-piece log set includes three ember chunks, plus a bed of lava rock and glowing embers.
• Ceramic Glass Window provides better heat transfer.
• TruFlame Technology with catalyst reduces emissions and increases efficiency resulting in the most realistic flames.
• Externally adjustable air control lets your installer fine tune your fireplace while it’s running to ensure great looking flames and exceptional performance.
• Multifunction Remote Control operates burners, two overhead dimmer lights, and the optional blower.
• A variety of liners are available to further customize the Renegade, including Traditional Stone, Cottage Brick, or reflective Black Porcelain.
Shop All Direct Vent Traditional Gas Fireplaces
American Hearth Renegade Direct Vent Fireplace
Heat N Glo 6000 Series Gas Fireplace
Heat N Glo SL Series Gas Fireplace
Heat N Glo SLX Series Gas Fireplace
Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT2000
Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT3000
Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT3500
Superior Direct Vent Traditional Fireplace DRT6300