B Vent Gas Fireplaces
B Vent Gas Fireplaces offer the look of real wood fireplaces without the hassle. Remote control options make the gas fireplace the top choice for comfort and convenience. Gas fireplaces can be integrated into almost anything, wall mounted, or built into a masonry surround.
At Arizona Fireplaces, we carry both Direct-Vent and B-Vent units. Depending on your budget as well as personal needs (i.e. size of living space and layout); you will need to choose accordingly. If you are unsure what type to select, feel free to give us a call. Our staff will be glad to assist you, so you don’t end up buying the wrong fireplace. Here are some things to know about the B Vent Gas Fireplaces.
- B-Vent units are smaller and cannot be installed horizontally; they contain one pipe and use the air from inside your home for combustion purposes.
- The downside of B-Vents is that drafting can occur from the flue, as it must be installed through the roof. However, you don’t need to worry about precise firewood placement as you would with a Direct-Vent fireplace. The latter will not combust properly unless the wood is positioned just right.
B-Vent gas fireplaces are a better solution than a traditional wood-burning stove, if heat efficiency is what you are after. The important thing to keep in mind is that while Direct-Vent units do reduce heat loss, this is not always a good thing for smaller homes. If you are unsure of what will work best, contact us before buying.
• Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth-faced model
• Millivolt (Remote-ready) or electronic ignition
• Dramatic yellow flames with glowing ember bed
• Detailed ceramic fiber “split oak” log set with log grate
• Screens retract into hidden screen pockets
• Hidden gas controls with damper safety switch
• Durable textured powder coat finish
• Optional outside air kit for increased performance
• Optional remote controls available for all models
• Dual access pre-wired electrical J-box
• 20 Year Limited Warranty
• Available in 36”, 42” and 50” radiant smooth-faced models
• Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the flame presentation.
• Beautiful oak styled gas log set and hand forged andirons are included.
• Split stacked or herringbone patterns in warm red and ivory colors
• Gas controls located below the hearth for easy installation, finishing and operation.
• Regal hand-forged andirons with heavy duty log grate.
• Chain-mesh pull screen and a detailed hearth media kit complete the look.
• Burner system produces impressive heat and tall flames with patented radiant heat technology.
• Intermittent pilot ignition w/ battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage.
• Fireplace operates with included remote control or wall switch for added convenience.
• Outside combustion air kit available.
• Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates.
• Easy access damper control.
Golden Blount Linear
• 42”, 60”,& 72” widths available
• Spark-to-Pilot Ignition Standard
• 18” Tall Viewing area
• Open Front Contemporary Design
• No Hot Glass
• Optional door finishes
• Remote Control operated
• LED Light Kit available